Wednesday 9 March 2016

Final Scarf Designs


So I'm coming to the end of my liberty scarf module and I am completely happy with the final designs I have made. I feel they express the original trend that I set for myself of bugs and florals. I feel that i have created two entirely different scarves, for different seasons that the customer would be willing to purchase both. I have named the designs Arthropod and Apium based on latin words relating to insects as I feel it gives a luxurious label to my products.
I am very happy with each of the colour palettes for each scarf as i feel that the colours work very well together. The arthropod design, the design on the bottom is my favourite as I love the border and the amount of deatil in the design. I also love the beetle and the geometrics in the centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment